Perfect for all types of barbell and dumbbell exercises, the Body Solid FID46 Olympic Leverage Flat Incline Decline Bench works great in power racks, Smith machines, and a host of other workout systems. This Body Solid bench is outfitted with a heavy-gauge, 3-inch, round-stock-steel mainframe that's tough and durable, along with nine-position, 2.75-inch seat and back pads that will never bottom out. As a result, you can adjust the bench to several different foolproof positions, including flat, incline, and decline. The removable leg developer makes it a breeze to work out your quads or hamstrings while sitting on the bench, with a pair of cushioned hand grips adding stability. The bottom wheels make it easily move the Body Solid FID46 bench from the living room to the garage. Other key features of the FID46 include upholstered 4-by-8-inch rollers and oversized brash bushings for friction-free movement and a weight capacity of more than 1,000 pounds. The Body Solid Olympic leverage bench, which measures 28 by 31 by 75 inches (W x H x D), carries a lifetime warranty.
Specifically designed for use with the SBL460. Olympic style plates only. Weight plates and collar optional.
The Body Solid FID46 Olympic Leverage Flat Incline Decline Bench has the following features:
• Over 1000 Lbs. capacity
• Heavy-Duty 3" round stock steel mainframe with extra-wide base for maximum stability
• Full 2 3/4” seat and back pads that will never bottom out
• Includes wheels for easy mobility
• Removable leg developer with upholstered 4” x 8” rollers and oversize brass bushings for friction-free movement.
• Two sets of cushioned hand grips for stability when doing leg curls and leg extensions.
• Features arched lying leg curl station that provides proper lower back support during the lying leg curl exercise.
• Nine-position back pad with synchronized seat pad for fast, easy, fool-proof adjustments.
• Assembled Dimensions: 31"H x 75"L x 28"W
• Lifetime warranty