A high-end commercial-grade elliptical trainer with state-of-the-art features and premium construction, the top-of-the-line the SportsArt E-830 elliptical is an ideal choice for home gym and light commercial use. The E830 is comfortable and supportive, with an electronically adjustable stride length (from 17 to 29 inches) and a two-stage MyFlex pedal cushioning system that automatically adjusts the pressure based on user weight. The trainer's comprehensive dot matrix display, meanwhile, offers plenty of workout feedback, with options for workout level, strides per minute, time, heart rate, stride length, calories, distance, and more. Best of all, the E830 boasts a variety of breakthrough programming choices, including three glute trainer programs, a ZoneTrainer HRC program, and three Vari-Stride programs. The E830 also includes SportsArt's CardioAdvisor system, the only heart rate system on the market that shows users their high-, low-, and mid-range target heart rates, as well as their actual heart rate during the workout. Additional details include easy-to-use Touch 'n' Go programming, an ActivZone icon that illustrates which muscle groups are being used throughout the workout, shift-on-the-fly fingertip adjustments for resistance and stride length, and a transport wheel for easy mobility.
The E830 elliptical trainer includes the following features:
• Programs: Interval, glute (x3), random (x10,000), track, manual, cardio HRC, weight loss HRC, ZoneTrainer, Vari-Stride (x3)
• Feedback options: Workout level, strides per minute, time, heart rate, stride length, calories, distance, calories per hour, total strides
• Display: Dot matrix with LEDs
• ActivZone icon: Yes
• Heart rate tools: Telemetry heart rate, CardioAdvisor, ZoneTrainer contact heart rate
• Cushioning: MyFlex cushioning system
• Resistance levels: 20
• Stride: Electronically adjustable, from 17 to 29 inches
• Capacity: 450 pounds
• Dimensions: 86 by 68 by 24 inches (W x H x D)
• Weight: 282 pounds
• User Capacity: 450 lbs.
• Warranties: Lifetime on frame, lifetime on mechanical parts, 7 years on electronic parts, 1 year on labor .